Your appointments are very important to the UniquePHD team members. The time is reserved especially for you! We fully understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and guests on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed at least 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked 6 – 8 weeks earlier. We send you an SMS with your appointment details, please check and reply Y or call the salon to reschedule as soon as possible once received. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation Fee will apply as follows:
- Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount, unless we are able to fill your allocated appointment block. In which case there will be no charge.
- ALL – “NO SHOWS” will be charged at 100% of the reserved service amount.
- For appointments made where there is less than 24hrs before your appointment we require at least 4 hours’ notice if rescheduling. A charge of 50% of the reserved services will be charged unless we are able to fill your appointment block.
- For any services pre-booked over the value of $450 a $100.00 deposit is required. The $100.00 will go towards your final transaction. Failure to cancel with at least 24hrs notice or a No Show will forfeit your $100.00 and it will not be refunded.
- UniquePHD reserves all right to cancel any unconfirmed appointments within the 24Hr period before the allocated appointment. This will only be actioned if you fail to reply to your SMS, and fail to answer our follow-up call/s.
- If you turn up to an unconfirmed appointment if the UniquePHD will do everything they can to accommodate you. However, you may need to reschedule your appointment to another time or even another day.
UniquePHD feel this cancellation policy allows us the time to inform any guests on the Waiting List of the sudden availability, as well as keeping our UniquePHD team members schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. Nicolas and Keiron are happy to work with all our guests in relation to this policy and are more than happy to discuss further if required.